Man diagnosed with mesothelioma from inhaling asbestos fibers at work
Inhaling asbestos fibers and mesothelioma
The Cameron Herald has published a story on a man who was diagnosed with mesothelioma from inhaling asbestos fibers at work. The man had worked for an aluminum plant for more than two decades.
He was diagnosed with asbestosis, a scarring of the lungs caused by inhaling asbestos fibers, in 1982. Twelve years later, at the age of 59, he began experiencing difficulty with breathing and later learned that he had mesothelioma, a cancer of the lining of the thoracic cavity. Mesothelioma is directly caused by asbestos exposure.
Weitz & Luxenberg is a leading plaintiffs' law firm that has represented people affected by mesothelioma for over 20 years. Men and women diagnosed with mesothelioma or lung cancer caused by asbestos exposure may be entitled to compensation from the companies responsible for their disease. If you would like a free consultation or more information about your legal options from a mesothelioma lawyer, please complete the form on this page, and a representative of our law firm will contact you as soon as possible.