Your mesothelioma or lung cancer diagnosis may be due to work at a powerhouse. Get a free lawsuit review below.
A man died from mesothelioma caused by asbestos exposure when he worked for a powerhouse in England, according to the Gazette newspaper on July 3, 2008.
The man worked for an electricity generating board and spent a lot of time at a power station.
He reportedly worked near the boilers, replacing tubes. Those boilers were thick with asbestos dust.
According to the article, the man said before his death at 64 that there was no effective sealed vacuum system and no process to inspect the area for safe working.
Sadly, as the lawyers in the Weitz & Luxenberg Asbestos Litigation unit have seen through their work, this is a common example of people who were exposed to carcinogens simply because the powers that be failed to have in place routine safety measures.
Weitz & Luxenberg is a leading plaintiffs' law firm that has represented people affected by mesothelioma cancer for over 20 years. Men and women diagnosed with mesothelioma or lung cancer caused by asbestos exposure may be entitled to compensation from the companies responsible for their disease.
If you would like a free consultation or more information about your legal options, please complete the form on this page, and a representative of our law firm will contact you as soon as possible.