Clinical Trials for Mesothelioma Patient Tumors—A Study to Find the Best Dose of SU011248: Study Criteria
Read about the study criteria for a current clinical trial about the use of SU011248 for patients with mesothelioma tumors. Please note: this information is provided by Weitz & Luxenberg for informational purposes only.
Arms and Interventions:
Drug: Sunitinib, Pemetrexed, Cisplatin, Carboplatin
Dose finding study using Sunitinib daily by oral capsule in a continuous regimen or administered for 2 weeks out of every 3 weeks, with pemetrexed every 3 weeks or also with cisplatin 75 mg/m2 or carboplatin AUC=5 mg*min/mL until progression or unacceptable toxicity.
- Patients with a diagnosis of a solid cancer which is not responsive to standard therapy or for which no standard therapy exists.
- Patient has a good performance status (ECOG 0 or 1).
- Prior treatment with either pemetrexed or SU011248.
- Coughing up blood within 4 weeks before starting study treatment (small amounts okay).
- Hypertension that cannot be controlled by medications.
Courtesy of ClinicalTrials.gov, a service of the U.S. National Institutes of Health
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with an Asbestos illness like mesothelioma, lung cancer or asbestosis, complete the form on this page to get a FREE and prompt review of your case by a leading Asbestos attorney. Weitz & Luxenberg is a leading mesothelioma law firm with a substantial history of success in asbestos exposure cases.