VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
See law firm's sterling track record for
obtaining record-setting verdicts in mesothelioma asbestos cases
Get a free copy of our
sourcebook, "Mesothelioma, Lung Cancer, Asbestos Litigation and Your
Weitz & Luxenberg remains in the vanguard of asbestos and mesothelioma litigation, pioneering ways of recovering awards and winning verdicts for people who have been hurt.
Below is a brief list of our verdicts and settlements in asbestos-related cases:
- $53 million verdict — Brake mechanic suffering from mesothelioma
- $37 million verdict — Two asbestos lung cancer plaintiffs
- $47 million verdict — Boilermaker who died from mesothelioma
- $75 million verdict — Historic consolidated trial involving men who had worked at the Brooklyn Navy Yard in the 1940s and 1950s
- $12 million verdict — Iron worker who was injured due to unsafe working conditions
- $64 million award — Four asbestos plaintiffs
- $17 million — Consolidated trial of 5 mesothelioma victims
- $25 million verdict — Brake reliner
- $30 million verdict — Seven former power-plant workers suffering from asbestos-related illnesses
- $14 million verdict — Five asbestos-related cancer suits: shipyards/powerhouses/construction
- $3 million — Two asbestos exposure cases
- $44 million verdict — Five asbestos cases, including $11.6 million awarded to widow of sheet metal worker who died of mesothelioma.
From shipfitters, pipefitters and demolition workers, to those toiling on railroads and in construction, Weitz & Luxenberg has many clients whose needless and entirely avoidable exposure to asbestos ultimately led to them developing asbestos-related diseases.
Weitz & Luxenberg is a leading plaintiffs' law firm that has represented people affected by mesothelioma for over 20 years. Men and women diagnosed with mesothelioma or lung cancer caused by asbestos exposure may be entitled to compensation from the companies responsible for their disease.
If you would like a free consultation or more information about your legal options, please complete the mesothelioma form on this page, and a representative of our law firm will contact you as soon as possible.