Clinical Trials for Mesothelioma Patients: Pemetrexed Disodium and Cisplatin Therapy Criteria
Read the therapy criteria for current clinical trials being conducted to study the effects of pemetrexed disodium and cisplatin for patients who have been diagnosed with mesothelioma. Please note: this information is provided by Weitz & Luxenberg for informational purposes only. At this time, the study is currently being conducted only in Zurich, Switzerland.
Prior Concurrent Therapy:
• No prior chemotherapy
• No treatment on another clinical trial within the past 30 days
• No prior pleurectomy or lung resection
• No prior radiotherapy of the lower neck, thorax, or upper abdomen
• No aspirin, cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitors, or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents for 5 days prior to, during, and for 2 days after pemetrexed disodium administration
• No other concurrent experimental drugs or anticancer therapy
• No concurrent drugs that would contraindicate study drugs
Courtesy of ClinicalTrials.gov.
Other helpful links:
Asbestos and lung cancer Asbestos and lung cancer
Mesothelioma attorney Mesothelioma attorney
Mesothelioma Lawyer Mesothelioma lawyer
Asbestos attorney Asbestos attorney