W&L is investigating cases of fracture associated with the EMPERION Modular Hip System manufactured by Smith & Nephew Inc.
David L. Rosenband is a faculty member for the HarrisMartin MDL Conference: Zofran, Bard IVC and Zimmer Persona Knee Litigation.
W&L is accepting cases of diabetic ketoacidosis resulting in hospitalization or death for people who took SGLT2 inhibitors.
- • W&L Is Told 95% of Eligible Stryker Hip Patients Now Enrolled in Settlement Prog
- • W&L Exploring Reports of Zimmer ProxiLock Hip Femur Fracture Rates
- • $2.4 Billion Settlement Reached in Actos Products Liability Litigation
- • Injuries to North Shore L.I. Patients from Data Breach Investigated by W&L
- • CareFirst Data Breach Triggers W&L Probe
- • W&L Wins $20-Million Verdict for Mesothelioma Victim