W&L is now accepting cases from patients with an OMNIlife science Apex K2 Modular Hip System hip implant who have experienced device problems.
W&L is partnering with Public Justice and the Oklahoma Sierra Club to stop the industry’s impact on local seismic activity.
The Canadian counterpart to the U.S. FDA this month reported it found sufficient evidence in a safety review to link the SGLT2 inhibitor drugs Invokana and Forxiga to a risk of acute kidney injury.
- • W&L supporting Mesothelioma research at Harvard-affiliated MA Hospital
- • W&L Wins MDL Designation For Claims Against Johnson & Johnson Power Morcellators
- • W&L Evaluating Injuries from Cook Medical and Bard Retrievable IVC Filters
- • W&L to Target Volkswagen Over ‘Defeat Device’ Emissions Recall
- • AMMCO-Hennessy Handed First Asbestos Defeat by W&L
- • $2.4 Billion Settlement Reached in Actos Products Liability Litigation