Victims of the Banner Health data breach whose identity has been stolen should contact W&L for help in getting compensation for their losses.
Ellen Relkin discusses alternative dispute resolution for complex medical device claims in LexisNexis webinar.
Weitz & Luxenberg P.C. and Faraci Lange, LLP will serve as co-lead interim class counsel for the Hoosick Falls, New York, class action lawsuit against Saint-Gobain and Honeywell International.
- • W&L Files First Personal Injury Suit over Water Contamination in Hoosick Falls
- • AAJ Features Interview on Inspiration for First PSC of Mostly Women
- • W&L Applauds Governor Cuomo’s Decision to Sign Statute of Limitations Bill into Law
- • Weitz & Luxenberg to Hold Community Meeting to Discuss PFOA and PFOS Water Contamination
- • Weitz & Luxenberg to Hold Emergency Community Meeting in Hoosick Falls over PFOA Blood Tests
- • Weitz & Luxenberg and Erin Brockovich Announce Investigation into Water Contamination in Pennsylvania