Lawsuits are being filed against manufacturers of Invokana by Ellen Relkin, W&L of counsel attorney.
Congratulations to our attorney Teresa Curtin who was, through sign language, sworn into the Supreme Court bar.
W&L Hopes for Faster FDA Publication of Potential Risk Signals for SGLT2 Inhibitors; Newest are Stroke, Thromboembolic Events, and Acute Kidney InjuryApril 1st, 2016
The FDA should report side effects of SGLT2 inhibitors faster; latest include strokes and acute kidney injury.
- • W&L Now Accepting Essure Birth Control Injury and Death Cases
- • W&L Attorneys Chosen as 2016 ‘Rising Stars’ by Super Lawyers Magazine
- • Erin Brockovich and W&L Expand Investigation into PFOA Water Contamination to Merrimack, NH
- • Erin Brockovich and W&L Responding to Air Quality Issues in Portland, Oregon
- • In Hoosick Falls, W&L Files Federal Class-Action Lawsuit Against Saint-Gobain and Honeywell
- • W&L Secures $5.2 Million Verdict Finding Malice in Asbestos Lawsuit Against Fluor and Subsidiaries