Volkswagen proposes a substantial settlement due to a "defeat device" built into certain diesel vehicle models.
W&L and Erin Brockovich meeting with Pennsylvania town to discuss PFOA and PFOS contamination in drinking water.
Blood test results from Hoosick Falls residents show elevated levels of PFOA; W&L holds emergency meeting.
- • W&L Now Taking Ovarian Cancer Diagnosed After Talc Use
- • W&L Offers Gratitude to Veterans for Assuring Our Nation’s Liberty
- • W&L Now Accepting Old Spice Skin Injury Cases
- • Weitz & Luxenberg Investigates Worker Conditions In Poultry Processing Plants
- • Weitz & Luxenberg Announces Investigation into PFOS Contamination in Newburgh, New York
- • W&L Secures $5.2 Million Verdict Finding Malice in Asbestos Lawsuit Against Fluor and Subsidiaries