The consumer advocate and law firm say information from residents finally being acknowledged.
Consumer advocate Erin Brockovich joins attorneys from W&L for a meeting in Hoosick, N.Y. about PFOA-contaminated groundwater.
W&L is co-lead law firm for Excellus BlueCross BlueShield data breach class action lawsuit and Robin L. Greenwald was appointed co-lead counsel.
- • Robin L. Greenwald of W&L Named to Leadership Role in Volkswagen Multidistrict Litigation
- • W&L Considers Class Action Against GM Over Dangerous Vibrations
- • W&L Files Class Action Petition on Behalf of Oklahomans Affected by Earthquakes
- • Taking Fluoroquinolone Antibiotics May Result in Aortic Dissection or Aortic Aneurysm
- • W&L Applauds FDA Safety Concerns for Surgical Mesh in Vaginal Repair
- • Pennock Takes Leadership Role in First PSC with Woman Majority in Power Morcellator MDL Litigation