W&L is investigating harm caused by data breach of patient records at Medical Informatics Engineering and NoMoreClipboard.
W&L and public-interest law firm Public Justice filed a class action lawsuit for charging unlawfully high interest rates for car loans.
W&L is investigating cases of fracture associated with the EMPERION Modular Hip System manufactured by Smith & Nephew Inc.
- • W&L Is Told 95% of Eligible Stryker Hip Patients Now Enrolled in Settlement Prog
- • W&L Exploring Reports of Zimmer ProxiLock Hip Femur Fracture Rates
- • $2.4 Billion Settlement Reached in Actos Products Liability Litigation
- • HarrisMartin's MDL Conference Features W&L Attorney As Invited Faculty
- • Taking SGLT2 Inhibitors May Result in Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- • W&L Wins $20-Million Verdict for Mesothelioma Victim