Trial magazine interviews W&L's Paul Pennock and Aimee Wagstaff on the first ever female-majority PSC.
Weitz & Luxenberg commends Governor Andrew Cuomo for signing into law a bill that will give Hoosick Falls residents the opportunity to recover medical costs associated with drinking contaminated water.
W&L and Erin Brockovich meeting with Pennsylvania town to discuss PFOA and PFOS contamination in drinking water.
- • Weitz & Luxenberg to Hold Emergency Community Meeting in Hoosick Falls over PFOA Blood Tests
- • W&L Announces N.H. Meeting to Discuss PFOA Water Contamination
- • W&L Now Taking Ovarian Cancer Diagnosed After Talc Use
- • W&L Offers Gratitude to Veterans for Assuring Our Nation’s Liberty
- • W&L Now Accepting Old Spice Skin Injury Cases
- • Weitz & Luxenberg Investigates Worker Conditions In Poultry Processing Plants