W&L attorneys define the cutting edge of personal injury and mass tort practice. They are coveted as speakers at prestigious attorney meetings.
AMMCO-Hennessy had its first-ever loss in an asbestos-exposure lawsuit at the hands of the attorneys at W&L.
W&L is investigating injuries sustained by patients when catheters used during cardiac angiogram procedures malfunctioned.
- • W&L Is Told 95% of Eligible Stryker Hip Patients Now Enrolled in Settlement Prog
- • W&L Sues Chrysler’s Lending Unit, Alleges Illegal Interest Rates
- • $2.4 Billion Settlement Reached in Actos Products Liability Litigation
- • W&L Probes Data Breach at Medical Informatics Engineering
- • Taking SGLT2 Inhibitors May Result in Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- • W&L Wins $20-Million Verdict for Mesothelioma Victim