Paxil May Lead to Birth Defects - What You Should Know About a Paxil Lawsuit
If your baby has been injured by Paxil, a Paxil lawsuit against the maker can get compensation for your baby's pain and suffering.
• Chemical name: Paroxetine hydrochloride
• Indicated for the treatment of:
Depression• Drug class: Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs)
FDA Approval Information
• Paxil was approved in 1992, Paxil CR was approved in 1999
• Manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline
• Congenital birth defects
• Persistent Pulmonary Hypertension of the Newborn (PPHN)
• Weitz and Luxenberg is now assessing the possibility of a Paxil lawsuit in which an infant born to a mother who took Paxil during the first trimester of pregnancy developed cardiac birth defects.
your next step . . .
Fill out a form for a
Learn more about
Questionnaire Has Paxil affected you? Fill out a questionnaire: you may have a case
Filling out a Paxil questionnaire can get you a FREE case evaluation
Do I Have a Case? Have you been injured by the drug Paxil - Now learn if you have a case
Have you been harmed by Paxil? Find out HERE if you have a case
Paxil Paxil Birth, Heart and Limb Defects - Learn more here
Did you take Paxil during your pregnancy? Birth defects such as heart and limb defects are being found to be associated with Paxil. Find out more today.